Gosh she is cute. She is excited to have the candy. I bet halloweening is fun with the Sophster. That really is a good pic, thanks for thinking of me. I have officially dove head first into my mission. Its already been exciting and frustrating. Sometimes I want to scream at the afghans and sometimes I think they know exactly what we want but are lazy and want our money right now while we are still passing it out because they know it will be cut off when we leave. Its been interesting to say the least. The days are just flying by on this end. I hope yall get settled into your new house soon, and when you do send me some pics. I hear that Kris is an excellent painter lol
Gosh she is cute. She is excited to have the candy. I bet halloweening is fun with the Sophster. That really is a good pic, thanks for thinking of me.
ReplyDeleteI have officially dove head first into my mission. Its already been exciting and frustrating. Sometimes I want to scream at the afghans and sometimes I think they know exactly what we want but are lazy and want our money right now while we are still passing it out because they know it will be cut off when we leave. Its been interesting to say the least.
The days are just flying by on this end.
I hope yall get settled into your new house soon, and when you do send me some pics. I hear that Kris is an excellent painter lol
She is so cute and was really excited to get that candy!! Be safe Eric and come home soon!!
ReplyDelete